HTML5 is one of the hot web technologies and is widely gaining acceptance across mobile and web. In our course you will start with basic HTML tags. You will learn how to create HTML websites and use CSS in your work before we start discussing HTML5. We do not assume any prior knowledge so we go through the concepts from the beginner’s point of view. In HTML5 we start with new tags and forms. We then gradually move to advance topics like Drag and Drop and Multimedia. We follow it with difficult topics like Geolocation, Web Storage and Application cache. This course creates easy to grasp examples for each of the concepts and by the end of it you will be able to understand the complete picture rather than just bits and pieces of the technology.
Beginner or anyone in the Web Development space wanting to improve their skills in HTML 5. No Prior experience necessary.
HTML Course Objectives:
- To understand the importance of the web as a medium of communication.
- To understand the principles of creating an effective web page, including an in-depth consideration of information architecture.
- To become familiar with graphic design principles that relate to web design and learn how to implement these theories into practice.
- To develop skills in analyzing the usability of a web site.
- To learn the language of the web: HTML and CSS.
- Create local HTML pages and move them to a remote webserver.
- Design and develop basic web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Use graphics in Web pages.
- Use tables in Web pages.
- Link pages so that they create a Web site.
Table Of Contents Outline:
Part 1: Creating the HTML 5 Web Page
1. Introduction to Web Development.
2. Designing you First web page with HTML 5.
3. Structuring a Web Page with HTML.
4. Creating Lists and Links in HTML.
5. Creating Tables with HTML.
6. Creating Forms with HTML.
7. Adding Media in your web page.
Part 2: Designing the web page With CSS 3
8. Designing with CSS.
9. Animating with CSS.
Part 3: Enhancing your web page
10. Using Java Script with HTML.
11. Using JQuery with HTML.
12. Responsive Web page Designing.
Part 4: Advanced Topics
13. Deploying the Website on Web Server.
14. Best Practices.